Temporary Peace


"Deep within the moment
laughter floats upon the breeze
rising and falling dying down within me
and I swear I never knew how it could be
and all this time all I had inside was what i
couldn't see
I swear I never knew
how it couldn't be
all the waves are
washing over all that hurts inside of me"
by Anathema

... E todo este tempo, tentei enganar-me...
e tudo o que fui, nunca consegui ver.
A máscara escondeu bem a tristeza,
e todo este tempo fui vazia,
pois era tudo isso o que eu via...

Uma paz temporária invade-me agora,
enquanto ando à deriva pelo mar fora.

. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Temporary Peace

  1. Anónimo says:

    hey, o novo url do meu blog (alone, together) é: http://lovehasdiameter.blogspot.com/.
    agora estou a avisar toda a gente que é para não se perderem :)

Leave a Reply